Annapurna Panorama Trek, one of the best short treks in the world is the trekking to view the outstanding panorama of Annapurna region. This trekking is for all age groups and even for families with children since it doesn’t involve any danger for trekkers.
Annapurna panorama trekking is the trekking designed for foreigners to experience Nepal in short period of time. If you are willing to take your family to somewhere like paradise but you have limited time, then this trekking to Annapurna region is for you. The outstanding view of mountains in Annapurna region is something to die for. You don’t even need gravity to fall in love with natural beauty of Annapurna region. This trekking is for nature lovers and it will make you appreciate nature even more. With this trekking, you get to view the beauty of mountains and hills and amazing landscapes. The trekking is through lust forest and villages of ethnic people.
Highlights of Annapurna Panorama Trek:
- Explore the cultural heritages of Kathmandu, the city of temples.
- Engage yourself in short but amazing trek with no danger.
- Walk along with forest and valley.
- Get to know the culture and costume of ethnic villagers.
- View the amazing landscapes and hills on the way.
- The major highlight is the outstanding views of Annapurna region. Your heart melts when you view the magnificent panorama of Annapurna region.
- Explore the natural beauty of Pokhara, the city of lakes.
Isn’t this trek amazing? This trek for Annapurna panorama is one of the famous treks in the world. Many trekkers choose this trekking from all over the world. So, if you want to experience one of the best short treks, then this trek is for you.